No matter how busy your job is, there is nothing wrong to turn your phone off every once in a while. Do not be worried about messages because they will be waiting for you. You can always receive them once you turn your device on again. While your calls will go straight to your voicemail so that you can deal with them later.
But with a note: as long as your voicemail is working correctly. If your voicemail is not working on your Android device, you probably need to set up or change the settings to get it working again.If your voicemail is not working, you can follow this method, How to Fix Voicemail Not Working on Galaxy A73
Steps how to fix voicemail not working on Galaxy A73
If your voicemail on your Galaxy A73 is not working correctly, the first thing you have to do is check your voicemail settings. Here are the steps to do so.
- Open the Phone app, in which you usually make a call or save a contact. Then, tap the 3-dots icon in the top right of the screen.
- Choose Settings. In the Settings menu, tap the Voicemail option.
- After that, you can double-check how your voicemail is configured. For example, you can make sure that your selected network provider is chosen under the Service provider section. Your network provider should have a voicemail number, which your smartphone will call to hear your voicemail. Make sure that the voicemail number is correct under the Voicemail Number section.
- If you do not receive any notification when you receive new voicemails, double-check if your voicemail notifications are correctly set up under the Notifications section.
- That’s how to fix galaxy a73 voicemail not working. The voicemail settings mentioned should be applied automatically when you insert the SIM card into your Galaxy A73. But they could be out of date or broken.
If you have tried the previous way or your voicemail settings are already correct, yet your voicemail still does not work, you may have to update your provider’s voicemail app. Depending on the voicemail service you have in your phone, you probably have a voicemail app issued by your provider installed on your device to use your voicemail service. Especially, if you are using a next-gen visual voicemail service.
If your provider’s voicemail app is not working correctly, perhaps you need to look for updates. App updates often come with bug fixes or new features that are helpful for resolving common problems. If your voicemail app is not working, this is probably the result of a problem that your network provider has resolved. Go to the Play Store to check for updates for your voicemail app. If your provider has updated their app, you most likely need to manually update it. As you know, some apps with sensitive permissions require this.
That is how you can fix Galaxy A73 voicemail not working. Hopefully, you find this article helpful.