Taking a scroll screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A73 is not really different from other Samsung smartphones. This feature allows you to take the whole screenshot with a scrolling mode. This long screenshot is a built-in feature of Samsung Galaxy A73, meaning you do not have to install any additional apps to do so. But in order to be able to use this feature, you need to enable the screenshot toolbar first. The screenshot toolbar is an additional menu to optimize the screenshot taking.
For those of you who do not know yet how to scrolling screenshot Samsung A73, you can follow these steps below.
Steps to take scroll screenshots on samsung Galaxy A73
As it is said before, you need to enable the screenshot toolbar first to be able to take a scroll screenshot on your Galaxy A73. These following steps guide you from enabling it to taking the scroll screenshot.
- From the home screen, swipe down or swipe up the screen to display all apps. Then, tap the Settings app.
- Choose the Advanced Features menu. Next, select Screenshot and Screen Recorder.
- Next, enable the Screenshot Toolbar option. Once you have enabled the screenshot toolbar, you can try taking a scrolling screenshot.
- Make sure you open the subject that you want to screenshot.
- Then, press and hold the volume down button and power button simultaneously.
- Once you have captured the screenshot, tap on the scroll capture option located on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- If you want to screenshot until the bottom of the page, you need to repeat the procedure mentioned in point 6.
A glimpse of samsung Galaxy A73
Samsung Galaxy A73 is one of Samsung’s best smartphones launched back in 2021. This smartphone is equipped with various cool features, such as the water-resistant feature with IP67 rating, making the device can last for 30 minutes in the water at a maximum depth of a meter. The high-quality 6.7-inch screen is equipped with Super Amoled and full HD resolution. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and has a refresh rate of up to 90Hz.
Samsung Galaxy A73 already uses Android 11-based OneUI 3.1 that makes taking a screenshot extremely easy. The features available on OneUI 3.1 are indeed comprehensive. Moreover, the user interface of the operating system is more amazing than the previous generation. Galaxy A73 also comes with a Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset combined with an Octa-core processor, as well as GPU Adreno 618 that provides optimum performance for gaming or running various applications.
That is how to scrolling screenshot Samsung A73. As one of Samsung’s best smartphones, it is not surprising that the Galaxy A73 has complete features. You can enjoy various useful features, including taking a long screenshot with the scrolling mode. This way, you can screenshot anything, such as your gaming progress, chats, messages, and others, and save it on your smartphone. So that you can share it on social media.