You can set custom text tone on Galaxy A73 in a complicated way. Most Samsung Galaxy phones will offer you both the Samsung Message app and Google Message app. You can send and accept messages easily and choose the app that you need most. For all of you who like to change the SMS tone by using both apps, you can do it easily. Before you change the text tone on your smartphone, you need to ensure that you set the app as the default app on your phone.
Set custom text tone on Galaxy A73
For you who like to change the text tone or message sound on your Samsung Message App, you can start by doing some steps here.
Change SMS tone for All of Contacts
- First, you need to launch the Samsung Message App and then tap on the three-dot icon and then select Setting from the menu.
- You need to tap the notification and then search notifications settings that you need to change.
- Continue to tap on the Message icon.
- You need to tap on Sound and you can find some available choices.
Change SMS Tone for Individual Contact
- First, you need to open the Samsung Message App first.
- You open Chat Thread of the contact.
- You need to tap the three-dot icon and then choose Notification Sound.
- You can select the notification tone from the list.
How about changing the text tone on google message app?
After you know how to change text tone when you use the Samsung Message app, you need to know how to change text tone when you use Google Message App.
To customize text-sound from all of the contacts on your phone you can do:
- Open the Google Message App and then tap the three-dot icon to choose a Setting icon.
- Tap on the Notification icon. You can continue by tapping Incoming messages text.
- Tap on Sound and you can find all notification tones that you can choose.
To customize text-sound and tone for individual contact on your phone, you can do:
- Open Your Google Message App.
- Open the chat with certain contact that you want to change.
- Tap on the three-dot icon to select the Details icon from the menu.
- Tap on the Notification icon and you can reach the Conversation screen.
- Tap on the sound option and then continue to choose a new tone for the contact that you choose.
For you who want to change text tone from some individual contacts then you need to repeat the steps for other contacts. You can also change the other things such as disable or enable vibration for all messages from all contacts or individual contact. You can hide the icon badges, you can disable lock screen content, and do some other things based on your need. Samsung Galaxy A73 offers you better performance on a smartphone. When you change the text tone on your phone, you can easily identify who sent you a chat or text message. Now, you can set custom text tone on Galaxy A73 in a short time.